Friday, November 22, 2013

wish there was more time...... FUCK TIME


My week usually starts off on Sundays…. What a drag…. I wake up like around eleven usually recovering form Saturday night not because I party but because I stay up late painting.  I Usually use Sunday to finish up things that are due before Monday. Sundays I go to work at three pm and close till ten so I don’t have much time to waste. When I get out of work I always wine down……. finish up last minute things and then go to sleep at 12 or one in the morning.

Monday and Wednesdays Suck ass…… I have class from 8:30 to 9:20 then I have class at 11:30/2 then I have another class at 2:30pm/5pm…fuck me…… there goes my whole day….. I usually go home around six then eat go back to school and finish up projects…..so I will be at the art building till two in the morning or four the latest I have stayed was five….the time spent there  at  school just depends on the things I  need to get finish sometimes I just stay till 12…. I never leave early from the art building….I FUCKING LIVE THERE…..

Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually wake up at 8 or nine I try not to sleep too much because I don’t have time to waste….. One thing that I will give up is sleep…. I don’t need sleep….fuck, why sleep?, you might miss an opportunity. These two days are very vital to me if I waste time and over sleep…IM FUCKED, I become behind all week and it will be that much harder for me to catch up… so that means staying up late from Monday or Wednesday will be a waste. So I must wake up and do homework before I go to work which is around four or three depending on what day it is. Then when I get home from work I usually chill for about two hours then get ready for the next day, sleep at 1 am and rest up for the next day

Fridays wake up at 4:30 go to work at five get out a 2pm then I spoil myself I Sleep for four hours….finally…. I love Fridays I sleep till six wake up do more homework then get ready to go out and party… sometimes I cannot even go because I have to do homework or Sometimes I have to work at four till eleven at night rather than at five in the morning…… so then my Friday changes so I must wake up at 8 and do homework before I go into work…

Man, I fucking swear I wish there was more time in a day  because I lose so much sleep my hair falls out…I sometimes get very stressed I get grumpy but FUCK IT….. good thing its 4:20 every day…keeps me going…. I WANT to be SUCCESSFUL!!! If YOU WANT to be successful you need to want success more than you want to sleep, party, play….you Need to want success just as much as you want to breath>>> Fuck time all I have is time…..time to be SUCCESSFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment